[R] OFF TOPIC: chatGPT glibly produces a lot of wrong answers?

CALUM POLWART po|c1410 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 13 21:46:39 CEST 2023

It does often behave better if you say to it "that doesn't seem to be
working" and perhaps some error message

It is afterall a language tool. Its function is to provide text that seems
real.

If you ask it a science question and ask it to provide references in
Vancouver format, it can format the references perfectly. They will be from
real authors (often who have published in the general field), they will be
in real journals for the field. But the title is entirely false but
plausible.

Expect many a scammer to get caught out...