[R] Book Recommendation

Mon Aug 28 19:47:26 CEST 2023

I presume you are familiar with the RSQL and RSQLite packages and their
vignettes.

Can't offer any help, but a point of clarification:
When you say, "teach accomplishing SQL in R," do you explicitly mean using
SQL syntax in R to manipulate data or do you mean just doing SQL-like types
of data manipulation in R? For the former, I assume you would be using the
above-mentioned packages -- or perhaps others that I don't know about like
them. For the latter, which I think would be subsumed under "data wrangling
in R" there are tons of packages, tutorials, and books out there that one
could search for under that rubric. If neither of the above, further
clarification might help you get a better answer.

Cheers,
Bert