[R] Book Recommendation

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Mon Aug 28 22:04:56 CEST 2023

Thanks, Bert. I appreciate your helpful assistance.

This is an academic course. The effort now is to nail down the former. I
am pushing against a local db for the students. I prefer they focus on
the get-and-analyze efforts and not db administration efforts.

Kindest Regards,
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology