[R] Error while installing the R from CRAN website!

Fri Dec 15 12:49:51 CET 2023

В Thu, 14 Dec 2023 22:30:17 +0530
siddharth sahasrabudhe via R-help <r-help using r-project.org> пишет:

> I have installed R on my machine.

What operating system does your machine run? Was it the latest version
of R that you installed?

> After I open the R program I am getting the following message on the
> console:
> Error: evaluation nested too deeply: infinite recursion /
> options(expressions=)?

Can you run traceback() after you receive this message? What are the
last few lines of the output?

Do you have a file named .Rprofile or .RData in the home directory or
the current directory? Try moving them away (or deleting them if you're
sure they don't contain anything useful). See
https://search.r-project.org/R/refmans/base/html/Startup.html for more
information on things that may cause R to run code when you start it.

--
Best regards,
Ivan