[R] Help request: Parsing docx files for key words and appending to a spreadsheet

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Dec 30 13:59:49 CET 2023

Sorry, I was being too quick.
You have to pay attention to the pipe operator

You were advised to do the following

content <- read_docx(full_filename) |>
    docx_summary()

which should have worked but I think you left out the |> operator.

Alternatively

tmp <- read_docx(full_filename)
content <-  docx_summary(tmp)