[R] Detpack package

Nick Wray n|ckmwr@y @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 1 17:07:51 CET 2023

Hello   I've successfully installed the package "Detpack" and remembered to
call it via library()  But when I try to use the functions i get this:

chi2testuniform(vals, 0.05)

Error in chi2testuniform(vals, 0.05) :
  could not find function "chi2testuniform"

And yet this function (amongst other which also are not recognised) are all
listed on the CRAN page:
http://cran.nexr.com/web/packages/detpack/detpack.pdf

I can't remember anything like this happening before - as far as I can see
I don't need to load or write anything else before executing the function
and I can't find references to any problems with this package on the net
Can anyone cast light on what's happening?  Thanks Nick Wray

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]