[R] Extracting data using subset function

Sun Feb 5 21:29:03 CET 2023

I will not (re-)define the basic terms used in describing how R is used... do read [1] for that.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-intro.html#Writing-your-own-functions, also via RShowDoc("R-intro"), in particular contrast section 1.5 vs section 10.