[R] identify the distribution of the data

Wed Feb 8 17:59:31 CET 2023

1. This is a statistical question, which usually is inappropriate here:
this list is about R language (including packages) programming.

2. IMO (so others may disagree), your question indicates a profound
misunderstanding of basic statistical issues. While maybe you phrased it
poorly or I misunderstand, but "identify the type of distribution" is
basically a meaningless query. Explaining why this is so and what may be
more meaningful would require a deep dive into statistics. You might try
referencing a basic statistical text and/or online tutorials. Try searching
on "Goodness of fit", "statistical modeling" or the like.

Cheers,
Bert