[R] overlaying two graphs / plots /lines

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 9 10:33:28 CET 2023

It's easy enough to do this,
the question is "what does it MEAN?"
If you overlay two graphs, what comparisons will
people naturally make, and what do
you want them to make?
What transformations on the x axis would make
two vertically aligned points about the "same" thing?
What transformations on the y axis would make
a vertical displacement of 1cm equally important
for the two frames?
This *semantic* alignment of the tables is too
important to leave up to some blind algorithm.