[R] R Certification

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Mon Jan 2 19:07:03 CET 2023

	  If you go to "https://cran.r-project.org" and click, "Download R for
macOS", you will find several versions that you can download and that
have a "digital signature".

	  After downloading, you can "check the integrity of the downloaded
package by checking the signature: pkgutil --check-signature R-4.2.2.pkg".

	  Beyond that, RStudio and other companies will happily sell you a
maintenance contract, which will get you more polite answers than from a
list serve like this ;-)

	  Spencer Graves