[R] is it possible to run multiple rmd files together

CALUM POLWART po|c1410 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 4 23:26:48 CET 2023

I get frustrated by our peers who reply "please provide a worked example"
but OMG... Please provide a worked example!

You can't use:

source("filename.Rmd") as it isn't a simple set of R code.

You can do:

Rmarkdown::render("filename.Rmd")

You can also knit child files. But it is completely unclear what you have
tried, what you want to happen or what your expected outcome is.