[R] getting information out of Rao test output

Nick Wray n|ckmwr@y @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 8 19:04:19 CET 2023

Hello  I'm using the Rao Spacing test from the circular package on a series
of (circular) data vectors but I can't find a way of simply recording
whether the null is rejected or not for each vector in the series - the
test gives me an individual result but unlike with other tests in R (say
MannKendall or pettitt etc) I can't find a way of delving into the guts of
the output to extract either1)both the test statistic and critical value
or 2)the status of ejection or not of the null eg as T/F

I''ve tried various things including str(rao) and rao[[1]]
as.character(rao) etc

rao<-rao.spacing.test(pi_data,alpha=0.05) ## my input

 Rao's Spacing Test of Uniformity

Test Statistic = 169.6952
Level 0.05 critical value = 155.19
Reject null hypothesis of uniformity-- can't break this down

Des anyone know how I could do this?

Thanks, Nick Wray

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]