[R] My forest plot is not fit to windows in R software

Fahimeh Alizadeh mn@||z@deh @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Jan 10 20:37:08 CET 2023

Dear Prof.Thank you for your kind response. I have only used:
install.packages("tidyverse")

install.packages("meta")

install.packages("metafor")

library(tidyverse)

library(meta)
library(metafor)and then,forest.meta(hidemeta, layout="RevMan5", xlab="Proportion", comb.r=T, comb.f=F, xlim = c(0,1), fontsize=10, digits=3)Unfortunately I am not familiar to R software, I have not chosen graphics device. could you please help me to choose graphics format like pdf?
All the best for you
Sincerely,Fahimeh Alizadeh

Dr. Fahimeh AlizadehPost-Doctorate Fellow and Ph.DMicrobial Biotechnology
Islamic Azad University