[R] Topological network Map

Nick Wray n|ckmwr@y @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 11 13:47:39 CET 2023

Hello I'd like to create a simple topological map of a river system, ie all
the waterways, where they join and points on them such as gauging stations
so that it looks something like the London Tube map - where distances are
not important but the relationships of the nodes are.
I could probably Heath-Robinson something together but I wondered whether
there was any kind of package already out there to save me reinventing the
wheel.  I've had a look but I can't find anything which seems to do this.
Does anyone know whether there is already such a thing or is this an
opportunity to create my first candidate R package?
Thanks Nick Wray

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]