[R] foreign package: unable to read S-Plus objects

Jan van der Laan rhe|p @end|ng |rom eoo@@dd@@n|
Tue Jan 17 15:08:40 CET 2023

You could try to see what stattransfer can make of it. They have a free
version that imports only part of the data. You could use that to see if
stattransfer would help and perhaps discover what format it is in.

HTH
Jsn