[R] Problem to run python code in r markdown

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 20 19:29:58 CET 2023

You don't specify what platform you are on (linux / Windows / other),
and what tools you are using.
I am running a linux system and I have virtual environments set up.
I set the environment variable RETICULATE_PYTHON to point to python
(in my virtual environment).
I am using RStudio, and I use the File pulldown menu and select New
File --> 'R Markdown' or New File --> 'Quarto document'.
In the R Markdown (or Quarto) document, create a python code chunk:

```{python}
import numpy as np
print(np.arange(5))
```