[R] package FactoMineR

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Tue Jan 24 11:09:52 CET 2023

Hallo Sacha

AFAIK the functions in FactoMineR do not enable to manipulate label size. Plot
is performed by this part:

if (graph & (ncp > 1)) {
        print(plot(res, axes = axes))
        if (!is.null(quanti.sup))
            print(plot(res, choix = "quanti.sup", axes = axes,
                new.plot = TRUE))

and the function is not designed to accept additional parameters to manipulate
size of labels.

I struggled with it few years ago and I decided to use biplot instead as it
enables more options.

You can contact maintainers if they consider an improvement in future
versions. Probably simple ... in function definition and print(plot(res, axes
= axes, ...)) addition could do the trick, but I am not sure.

Cheers
Petr