[R] Bug in R-Help Archives?

Fri Jan 27 07:39:53 CET 2023

Hello,

When consulting the R-Help Archives today I've noticed that the thread

Pipe operator

started by John Sorkin, Tue Jan 3 17:48:30 CET 2023 is under another thread,

R Certification

started by Mukesh Ghanshyamdas Lekhrajani.

Isn't this a bug in the filing system?

Thanks to the list maintainer  Martin Maechler and ETH Zurich for
organizing and hosting the list for all of us. It's an invaluable tool
that has served so many R users along the years and that surely gives a
lot of work organizing and eventual headaches. I hope this is not one of
them.

Rui Barradas