[R] How to plot both lines and points by group on ggplot2

Sat Jul 1 20:43:14 CEST 2023

Can your post a few lines of your data frame (e.g. via
dput(head(...))) to make it clearer. I found this statement confusing:
"... measurements stratified by the concentration
of a certain substance. I would like to plot the points of the
measures and connect the points within each series of concentrations."

This might or might not be the source of your problems, but I think
showing us (enough of) your data would help clarify things. I don't
use ggplot, but someone who does might have a better chance of
pinpointing the problem if you provide such data.

Cheers,
Bert