[R] Help/documentation on Rgui

Iago Giné Vázquez |@go@g|ne @end|ng |rom @jd@e@
Mon Jul 3 08:36:27 CEST 2023

Hi all,

Where can I find a detailed document(ation) on the use of Rgui.exe. The most detailed I found is https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-ints.html#GUI-consoles, where there is almost nothing.

Actually I want to know how to open Rgui.exe (let's say, from a terminal [mainly in Windows], even better, through the ViM plugin NVim-R) with a set of specific preferences, like a dark background or specific text colour and size, which I see I can modify once it is open.

Thank you for your help.

Iago

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]