[R] Help/documentation on Rgui

Iago Giné Vázquez |@go@g|ne @end|ng |rom @jd@e@
Mon Jul 3 09:47:52 CEST 2023

Thank you Petr, great!

Best,
Iago

________________________________
De: PIKAL Petr
Enviat: Dilluns, 3-juliol 3e000 2023 9:42
Per a: Iago Gin� V�zquez; r-help using r-project.org
Assumpte: RE: Help/documentation on Rgui

Hi

I am not sure about opening Rgui in terminal but for customising Rgui
appearance you can modify Rconsole and Rprofile or Rprofile.site which you
should find in etc folder of your R installation.

https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/utils/html/Rconsole.html
https://rdrr.io/r/utils/Rconsole.html
and "Initialization at Start of an R Session" in R help
?Rprofile

Cheers
Petr