[R] Base R Stats Package - quantile function

Tue Jul 11 22:05:20 CEST 2023

1. I highly doubt that anyone from the "R Core team" would respond to such
a request. That is emphatically **not** their job.

2. More to the point, this is *exactly* the sort of task that *you*, as a
student/practitioner of statistics and data analysis are expected to do for
yourself. Indeed, examples already are included in ?quantile, and
references are provided for you to follow up on on your own if you wish to
learn more.

3. Finally, your request is largely off topic here. Please read and follow
the posting guide linked below for learning about/posting on matters that
are on topic.

Cheers,
Bert