[R] Style guide when using "R" in a title

Wadsworth, Spencer G [STAT] @gw96 @end|ng |rom |@@t@te@edu
Wed Jul 26 23:48:15 CEST 2023

Hello,

I am working on a small booklet to be used with an existing statistics textbook. The purpose of the booklet is to give worked through examples from the textbook using R code and it will be made publicly available with the textbook. The title of the booklet is "R Code Supplement for Basic Engineering Data Collection and Analysis by Vardeman and Jobe".  Someone with whom I'm working on the booklet said that the "R" in the title might need to follow a specific style guide given by the R-project. Is this accurate? Is there a particular font I should use?

Thanks,
Spencer

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]