[R] Recommended ways to draw US Census map on Open Street Map base map?

Tue Jun 6 21:17:58 CEST 2023

As you are using Rstudio stuff(ggplot, tidyverse,etc.), you might try the
RStudio support site here <https://community.rstudio.com/> (note that they
have rebranded under the banner "posit.co").

However, I would have also thought the R-sig-geo list was the best place to
look for such help.

Cheers,
Bert