[R] Huge differences in Ram Consumption with different versions of R on the same scripts

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 8 12:37:20 CEST 2023

Assuming the vignettes are the same in both cases, try going back to
the system where it worked and introduce a single change? i.e.
a) previous linux system and R 4.2
b) Previous R version and Oracle Linux 8

Repeat the test for a) and b) and if one works fine and the other
fails at least that will narrow down the search.

HTH,
Eric