[R] PROP_TEST function from INFER package

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Mon May 15 14:00:57 CEST 2023

Hi,

You are using the prop_test() function from the infer CRAN package, with an argument set for an example using the prop_test() function from the rstatix CRAN package.

They are **not** the same function, and do not take the same arguments, even though they have the same name.

Read the help page for the prop_test() function in the infer package, where 'x' is supposed to be a data frame, not a vector, and there is no 'n' argument.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz