[R] [External Email] Newbie: Controlling legends in graphs

Christopher Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Tue May 16 16:52:08 CEST 2023

I"m more of a lattice guy than a ggplot guy, but perhaps this is part of
the problem:

>      geom_point(aes(y = m_K, color = "red")) +  ##### >> you've
> associated "K" with the color red
>      geom_smooth(aes(y = m_K, color = "red")) +
>      geom_point(aes(y = m_J, color = "blue")) +   ###### >> and "J" with
> the color blue
>      geom_smooth(aes(y = m_J, color = "blue")) +

##### >> but you object about a "blue line for K" and a "red line for J"?

When this runs, the blue line for "K" is above the red line for "J", as