[R] Recombining Mon and Year values

Tue May 16 23:44:44 CEST 2023

There are many ways to do this in various R packages. Search on "Plot
month-year data in R" or the like and choose that which works best for you.
There may be a learning curve involved, naturally.

(Note: you may wish to check out zoo:yearmon and zoo:autoplot first, as
these seem like they might be a good fit to your task. You decide, of
course.)

-- Bert