[R] Count data in random Forest

Thu May 18 20:52:56 CEST 2023

This is R-**Help**, not R- **we give you all the answers.** Please
read and follow the posting guide linked below for what sorts of
questions are appropriate for this list and what you should include
when asking them.

Incidentally, there are several packages in R that do (versions of)
random forests. You can read about at least some of them in the
**Random Forests** section of the Machine Learning Task View here:
https://CRAN.R-project.org/view=MachineLearning

Many R packages have, besides extensive Help pages, so-called
"vignettes", tutorials that help you use them. If available, you
should consult these before posting here.

Cheers,
Bert

-- Bert