[R] useR 2023 regional events

Black, James j@me@@b|@ck@jb2 @end|ng |rom roche@com
Thu May 18 14:16:01 CEST 2023

With the support of the R Foundation Conference Committee, we are happy to
announce the promotion of regional R events to connect our R community and
bridge us till useR! 2024.

On July 21st we hold an event in Basel, with all ticket sales for the
Basel event being directly donated to the R Foundation. Similar events are
being planned in Shanghai and San Francisco this summer.

Basel event link (call for abstracts is currently open):
https://user-regional-2023.gitlab.io/basel/

We also wanted to help promote events beyond those organised in
collaboration with the R Foundation and R User Group (RUGs), so are hosting
this dashboard of R events this summer which will also include the Shanghai
and San Francisco events when they are launched:
https://user-regional-2023.gitlab.io/user-regional-2023.io/

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]