[R] data.frame with a column containing an array

Thu May 25 19:15:00 CEST 2023

I really don't know. I would call it a request for extended capabilities of
[.data.frame, rather than a feature or bug. But maybe wiser heads than mine
who monitor this list can sort it out.

-- Bert

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]