[R] How can I remove my packages from rdrr.io?

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Wed Nov 1 14:42:52 CET 2023

> On Nov 1, 2023, at 6:06 AM, Kim Emilia <kimemilia029 using gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to take down my packages posted/created on the website rdrr.io.
> [https://rdrr.io/] Is there any way to take down packages from the website?
> It would be appreciated if you suggested/offered a way to remove the
> package from the website.

The website you are concerned about is not maintained by the R-project. A but of link-following suggested to me that the person you need to be addressing this to has a "personal" webpage at:  https://ianhowson.com/

There will be many other sites that hold most or all of the extensive list of CRAN packages, although it is certainly true that rrio.io has become a favorite of Google.

--
David