[R] strptime with +03:00 zone designator

jim holtman jho|tm@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 6 01:18:00 CET 2023

try using 'lubridate'

> library(lubridate)Attaching package: ‘lubridate’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:base’:

    date, intersect, setdiff, union
> x <- "2017-02-28T13:35:00+03:00"> ymd_hms(x)[1] "2017-02-28 10:35:00 UTC"

Thanks

Jim Holtman
*Data Munger Guru*

*What is the problem that you are trying to solve?Tell me what you want to
do, not how you want to do it.*