[R] non-linear regression and root finding

Troels Ring tr|ng @end|ng |rom gvdnet@dk
Mon Nov 6 20:43:10 CET 2023

Thanks a lot! This was amazing. I'm not sure I see how the conditiion
pK1 < pK2 < pK3 is enforced? - it comes from the derivation via
generalized Henderson-Hasselbalch but perhaps it is not really
necessary. Anyway, the use of Vectorize did the trick!

Best wishes
Troels