[R] Calling Emacs Lisp Code/Function from R

Martin Gregory m@rt|n@@@gregory @end|ng |rom |c|oud@com
Fri Nov 10 12:12:39 CET 2023

Hi,

if you run a server in your Emacs session you can use emacsclient to
send a lisp call to the server. There's an example here:

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/54156/how-can-i-query-emacs-from-a-separate-process/54161#54161

Regards,
Martin Gregory