[R] Can someone please have a look at this query on stackoverflow?

Ashim Kapoor @@h|mk@poor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 15 05:47:32 CET 2023

Dear John,

Many thanks for your reply.

I wish 2 things :
1. Landscape mode
2. No wasted space on the sides when I maximise the pdf.

When I download an open and maximise the pdf it wastes space. Please
see the attached screenshot.

Query: When you maximise the PDF does it occupy the full screen ?

Best,
Ashim