[R] Can someone please have a look at this query on stackoverflow?

Ashim Kapoor @@h|mk@poor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 16 09:12:49 CET 2023

Dear Bert,

Following your suggestion:

I checked my device resolution is : 1366 x 768 = 16:9

which is the same as is specified in the Rmd file.

I am out of ideas now. Any other idea?

Best Regards,
Ashim