[R] Can someone please have a look at this query on stackoverflow?

Ashim Kapoor @@h|mk@poor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 18 08:50:49 CET 2023

Dear Olivier,

Many thanks for your reply.

Very cool.

You know what I thought ? I thought you had modified the A4 sheet size
to compute the paperheight and paperwidth ?

I wonder if that's another way of proceeding.

Best,
Ashim