[R] [External] Re: Error in setwd(dir) when initializing R

Ana de las Heras Molina @nde|@@h @end|ng |rom ucm@e@
Tue Nov 21 08:46:25 CET 2023

Hello,

Thank you all for your responses. When I initialize R, the folder in which
it starts is:

getwd()
[1] "C:/Users/Ana/OneDrive - Universidad Complutense de Madrid
(UCM)/Documentos"

So it seems a problem with OneDrive
-Kevin: I do not really understand your question... You mean if I set my
working directory to my C:// or D:// folder in my computer? It doesn't work
either.

-Ivan: this is the message I got when running traceback(). So can I move
the.Rdata file without affecting the work?

-Luke: thank you for the idea, I will try it.

Error in setwd(dir) : no es posible cambiar el directorio de trabajo>
traceback()4: setwd(dir)
3: .rs.onAvailablePackagesStale(reposString)
2: .rs.availablePackages()
1: .rs.rpc.discover_package_dependencies("3C994FEC", ".R")

Best,

Ana

--
*Ana de las Heras Molina*

Nutrición Animal
Departamento de  Producción Animal
Facultad de Veterinaria
Universidad Complutense de Madrid

*Contacto*: 913943855/anaherasm using ucm.es

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]