[R] Plot to a device and examine the plot?

Sun Oct 15 17:31:38 CEST 2023

This question is not clear to me. What is it you hope to retrieve from the device?

Note that the type of device in your example is system-dependent. The content in a png() would be different than the content in a win.graph() device.