[R] Need help to resolve the Error: evaluation nested too deeply: infinite recursion / options(expressions=)? Execution halted

siddharth sahasrabudhe @|ddh@rth@dortmund @end|ng |rom goog|em@||@com
Thu Oct 26 15:59:15 CEST 2023

Hello Colleagues,

I am trying to get the Git repository using *remotes* package. I am
using *remotes::install_github("dcl-docs/dcldata")
*to get the Git repo.

However, I am getting the following error message. I have absolutely no
idea on what this error message means and how to get away with this. Can
anyone please suggest the way out...?

Here is the error message that i am getting:

> remotes::install_github("dcl-docs/dcldata")Downloading GitHub repo dcl-docs/dcldata using HEADRunning `R CMD build`...* checking for file 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpWmVvZI\remotes2ddc1b982b8\dcl-docs-dcldata-0a08cbb/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'dcldata':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* checking for LF line-endings in source and make files and shell scripts
* checking for empty or unneeded directories
* building 'dcldata_0.1.2.9000.tar.gz'Installing package into
‘C:/Users/admin/AppData/Local/R/win-library/4.3’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)Error: evaluation nested too deeply: infinite
recursion / options(expressions=)?
Execution haltedWarning: installation of package
‘C:/Users/admin/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpWmVvZI/file2ddc7bed1881/dcldata_0.1.2.9000.tar.gz’
had non-zero exit status

Many thanks for the prompt help as always!

Regards
Siddharth
--

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]