[R] R coding errors

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Sep 9 01:22:07 CEST 2023

Can you supply us with some sample data?

 A handy way to supply some sample data is the dput() function.  In the
case of a large dataset something like dput(head(mydata, 100)) should
supply the data we need. Just do dput(mydata) where *mydata* is your data.
Copy the output and paste it here.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]