[R] graph in R with grouping letters from the turkey test with agricolae package

Thu Sep 14 21:58:46 CEST 2023

This request sounds a lot like "do my work for me"... even like it might be homework... both scenarios are disallowed here.

Also, you need to read the Posting Guide... not all attachments are allowed on this mailing list, so even if you attached an image we did not get it. Go look at the mailing list archive to see what we got instead of what you sent.