[R] How to import an excel data file

Maria Lathouri m|@thour| @end|ng |rom y@hoo@gr
Sat Sep 23 10:32:31 CEST 2023

Dear David,

I also use excel files for R. This is what I do
install.packages("readxl")

library(readxl)
mydata=read_excel('mydata.xlsx')

Hope this helps.

Best,
Maria

Στις Σάββατο 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023 στις 09:23:43 π.μ. GMT+1, ο χρήστης Parkhurst, David <parkhurs using indiana.edu> έγραψε:

I know I should save it as a .csv file, which I have done.
I�m told I should use the read_excel() function from the readxl package.
My question is, how do I express the location of the file.  The file is named KurtzData.csv.
Its location in my Mac files is DFPfiles/ae/FriendsMonroe/KurtzData.csv
How exactly---What �, etc.---do I type with its name in the read_excel() function?
It�s been a long time since I�ve used R.
Thanks for any help.

    [[alternative HTML version deleted]]