[R] error when trying to install {rgdal} on Windows

Tue Apr 30 09:56:47 CEST 2024

[I have fixed your subject:  "text" is really on of the most
 unuseful subjects we've ever seen on this list ... ]

> Hi dear friend I use rgdal package for shape files.
> When installing the package, it gives me the following
> error, a picture of the error is attached.  What command
> should I run to fix this error?

Did you install the Rtools, in your case Rtools43

(If you'd use a current version of R, R 4.4.0  you'd needed
Rtools44 to install packages from source on Windows.

Note that we *DO NOT WANT* screen shot images, but rather simple
cut'n'paste plain text in this mailing list.

Best regards,
Martin