[R] List of Words in BioWordVec

Fri Feb 2 03:57:18 CET 2024

I thought so too, but Google suggests there is at least one package on CRAN with this symbol in it.

OP:

a) You should always mention which contributed package you are using. Most references to this term online seem to be related to Python rather than R.

b) This seems like extremely specialized knowledge... even if it is a CRAN package this doesn't seem like the kind of R language topic normally discussed here. The CRAN package entry online may include a pointer to a more appropriate venue for getting help.

c) Also, we can only see the text portion of your email ... it is strongly recommended in the Posting Guide (linked in the message footer) to send your questions formatted as text rather than HTML to avoid "we don't see what you see" mis-communication. Sorry if that seems vague, but there are too many email programs out there for us to know how you should configure yours to do this... but it is practically always possible.