[R] ggarrange & legend

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 5 15:13:32 CET 2024

I'm sorry but that is not a working example.

A working example needs to create the plots being used.

For example, stealing some code from
https://rpkgs.datanovia.com/ggpubr/reference/ggarrange.html
#=================================================================

data <https://rdrr.io/r/utils/data.html>("ToothGrowth")df <-
ToothGrowthdf$dose <- as.factor
<https://rdrr.io/r/base/factor.html>(df$dose)# Box plotbxp <-
ggboxplot <https://rpkgs.datanovia.com/ggpubr/reference/ggboxplot.html>(df,
x = "dose", y = "len",    color = "dose", palette = "jco")# Density
plotdens <- ggdensity
<https://rpkgs.datanovia.com/ggpubr/reference/ggdensity.html>(df, x =
"len", fill = "dose", palette = "jco")

mylist<-list(bxp, dens)

dev.new(width=28, height=18)

fig1<- ggarrange(plotlist=mylist, common.legend = TRUE, legend="top",
labels = c("(A)", "(B)"), font.label = list(size = 18, color =
"black"), ncol=2)

fig1

--
John Kane