[R] Interactions in regression

Jacek Kownacki @@m@ungx1298 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 25 17:39:32 CET 2024

Hi,
I do not want to make a plot, I try to make an output table in R, (in GUI
like Stata this is trivially easy task)
with regard to SO OP question. As I mentioned, in paper I would not do
this, but out of curiosity I use R this time trying to create it.
If in R this is trivial task as well, could you please show how to do it ?
After googling a lot I did not find solution.
regards,
Jacek