[R] Basic astronomy package recommendation wanted.

Kevin Thorpe kev|n@thorpe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Tue Jan 30 14:42:32 CET 2024

There is also the package solrad that might do some of this. It is more intended for calculating solar radiation, which is probably not what you want, but may do other things you may find helpful.