[R] R interpreting numeric field as a boolean field

CALUM POLWART po|c1410 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 30 20:53:41 CET 2024

And your other option - recode what gets imported. It may well be you will
actually want the blanks to be NAs for instance rather than blank. I'm
assuming the True and False are >$0 and $0 from your description. (Or maybe
vice versa). So I'd have made my column name something like
"OverZeroDollars" and then your data makes sense... Depends what data
processing comes next.